We offer a diverse range of products including handbags, cushions, scarves, and various accessories. Each item reflects the cultural richness of Burma.
We offer 4 to 6 collections each for Spring Summer and Fall Winter season. The names of each collection are PRINCESS, VINTAGE, ETHNIC, POP, CHINOISERIES, ETERNAL, ROMANCE, and MONOGRAM. You can review the identity of each collection through our collection page. (Collections)
Currently we don’t have the showroom outside of Myanmar, we will be able to ship out product samples for the potential buyers to evaluate our products through samples.
Depending on the product and customization requirements, we can discuss possibilities for tailor-made solutions, for tailor-made product, please reach out [email protected]
Yes, we have a comprehensive wholesale catalog including Look Book, Line Sheet, Order Sheet with MOQ, you can request access to our catalog by contacting [email protected]
Our MOQ varies depending on the product type. We aim to accommodate the preferences of different buyers, so feel free to inquire about specific products.
After you can reach out to our dedicated wholesale team, we will be able to send our Look Book, Line Sheet, Order Sheet with MOQ through email.
Yes, we offer competitive pricing for bulk orders. The more you order, the more attractive the pricing becomes. Contact our team to discuss volume-based discounts.
We encourage potential buyers to evaluate our products through samples. Please contact [email protected] discuss sample availability and related details.
Payment for the goods, inclusive of the DDP costs, shall be made by the Buyer in accordance with the following terms:
- Payment Term: An initial deposit of 30% upon order confirmation followed by the remaining 70% payment prior to shipment
- Payment Method: We accept a payment through bank wire transfers
Yes, we deliver worldwide shipping for wholesale orders. The delivery time varies per buyer destination. Generally, the estimated delivery times are 10 to 30 working days upon order confirmation.
Delivery times can vary based on the order size, country and product availability. Generally, the estimated delivery times are 10 to 30 working days upon order confirmation.
- Asia Region: 10 ~ 14 working days
- Europe Region: 14 ~ 21 working days
- Africa Region: 14 ~ 21 working days
- Americas Region: 21 ~ 30 working days
The buyer shall assume responsibility for DDP service fees, which amount to 10% of the invoice value. These fees include transport, duties, taxes, and insurance up to the point of delivery, adhering to the Buyer’s designated destination under DDP terms. Based on the order amount, the DDP service fees can be reduced.
The product ordered cannot be returned, only in case of damaged or defective products. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon delivery and promptly notify our dedicated wholesale team within 14 working days of any discrepancies or defects.
After our team receives confirmation, the product needs to be sent within 14 working days. The product needs to be in its original state, including undamaged packing material. If this is the case, we will refund you the full amount within 7 working days.
The shipping cost of any discrepancies or defects product will be paid by Yangoods and the amount will be refunded within 7 working days.